Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 1 Weigh-In

Initial weight: 245.8
Weight after Week 1: 245.6

Sooooo....not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed with the results. Then I looked back over my week and I should be disappointed in my self-control. Pretty much had 2 cheat days and they were both doozies so I need to watch it. Went out to eat with my bro and mom tonight. Could have been worse. 1 chicken breast, two helpings of what I'm sure were just canned green beans cooked in Bacon grease, and a helping of baked beans. Not the healthiest but could have been a lot worse, all things considered. Today actually probably would have been right on point if it weren't for the small bag of Cheetohs I ate with lunch. Stress eating...not good.

Hopefully next Monday yields better results. I still have some work to do with my self-control but I'm getting better. As long as I don't get angry, I should be good. Tomorrow, I'm excited because I might have found a way to make a pancake like product that has lower carbs, low cal, low fat,and high protein. There will still he some but it'll mainly be fiber. I'll keep you posted on my findings. Toodles.

Side note to myself: If I find myself having success but at a slow rate, I may extend this diet further. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment