Monday, September 17, 2012

Let's start slow...

So this journal went nowhere fast. It's been about 4 months before I posted. I'm just not very good at this blogging thing. Maybe if I go the mobile route, I'll keep up a little better. I suppose I could always do grammar checks at home.

Anyway, I kind of gave up for the summer because there was just too much going on in my life to actually keep track. But now that summer is winding down, life will start to slow down...I'm hoping, at least. But my summer journey wasn't all bad. I actually did lose about 15 pounds. When I started this blog I was about 260 lbs. My official weight as of this morning is 245.8 lbs. I say official because this is what I'm starting with as I try to restart this journey.

Anyway, I'm going to try a 30 day cut of sorts. I'm not a body builder so I don't officially cut. I'm just trying lose weight. My ultimate goal is to be roughly around 210. Don't know if I'll get there but we'll see. Anyway, I guess I'll end this here because I'm about to go lift.

Too long, didn't read edition: 30 strict diet (Details to follow later) and starting weight 245.8 lbs. (15 lbs lighter than when I started this blog 4 month ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment