Sunday, September 23, 2012

Methods to My Madness

So ok... I suppose I need to lay down some guidelines for myself since I'm probably the only one reading this thing.

Caloric Intake: obviously since I'm trying to cut down weight, I will need to cut back my calories. For now, I will attempt to eat between 1500-1800 calories a day. I will probably allow for one cheat day.

Alcohol: No booze for the next 30 days. This will be somewhat tough. I'm not an alcoholic by any means but it seems to be a norm these days to drink socially. And if my past experiences are any indication, I hate drunk people when I'm sober. Yikes. Better just stay out of the scene as much as possible.

Macros: I'm trying to burn mainly fat and keep what muscles I have so protein consumption will probably be higher than usual. Probably around 200g a day on average. Carbs will probably be kept around 100g a day or less. Fat will probably just fall where it may. I think I'm averaging like 50-ish grams or less. Seems legit.

Workouts: Have to be quick...my lunch break is almost over. Anyway, I will be doing at least three days of weight training a week to help preserve strength and muscle. Cardio will be probably another 2 or 3 days depending on the intensity of my weight training which varies since I have partners in crime. And between the 3 of us, someone usually lacks motivation on at least one day. Cardio is done by myself.

Gotta get back to work! More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment